Map & Directions
View specific set of directions
View Larger Map
Click above for specific directions from your location. Also, see below for an alternate route on Sonoma race days. For additional questions or general help, please contact our front desk 24/7 at 877.996.5131 or 707.996.5131.
Please be sure to check the Sonoma Raceway schedule as Highway 37 can get extremely blocked with traffic. If there is a race during the weekend of your scheduled arrival date, it is normally the busiest on Saturdays and Sundays in both north and south directions. Highway 37 on weekday afternoons/evenings (4-6pm) also generally has heavy traffic. We recommend taking Highway 116 as an alternate route from Hwy 101. See below for an alternate route taking Hwy 116 from Hwy 101. Sonoma Raceway schedule.
Recommended route on racedays and late weekday afternoons:
- When heading north on Hwy 101, instead of taking Hwy 37, continue north to Hwy 116 (near Petaluma).
- Take exit 472B for CA-116 E toward Sonoma/Napa.
- Turn left onto CA-116 E.
- Turn left onto Frates Rd.
- Continue straight onto Old Adobe Rd.
- Continue straight onto CA-116 E/Stage Gulch Rd.
- Turn left onto Arnold Dr.
- Turn right to stay on Arnold Dr.
- Take the 2nd left onto Warm Springs Rd.
- Destination will be on the right.
| 707.996.5131 | 5131 Warm Springs Rd., Glen Ellen, CA 95442 | ©2017 Olea Hotel, All Rights Reserved