No trip to Sonoma Valley is complete without a day of shopping. From artisan chocolates to beautiful artwork and unique souvenirs, there is something in Wine Country California for everyone. Read on to discover the best places for shopping in Sonoma, and if your shopping spree works up an appetite, download our Sonoma Valley Vacation Guide. It is full of recommendations on restaurants, wineries, breweries, and more!
The Best Places For Shopping in Sonoma, CA
You could spend an entire day in the historic town square of Sonoma Plaza and still have plenty to do. It is a popular destination for both visitors and locals alike. Here, there are countless wine tasting rooms, restaurants, and boutique shops. A few of our favorite places for shopping in the plaza include:
- Wine Country Chocolates – artisan truffles and more.
- Arts Guild of Sonoma – authentic artwork created by artists of the Bay Area.
- Studio Collections Jewelry – handmade jewelry.
- Figone’s Olive Oil – specialty olive oil and balsamic.
- The Corner Store – gifts and home decor.
- Bear Moon Clothing Company – high-quality women’s clothing, accessories, and shoes.
For a complete list of Sonoma Square Plaza shops, see the Sonoma Plaza website.
Healdsburg Square is home to an assortment of locally owned shops. There are also a handful of tasting rooms and great places to eat! During your next trip, take your time to explore the stores below.
- Studio Bel Vetro – handmade chandeliers, custom lighting, and furniture.
- Cupcake – children’s and maternity clothing and accessories.
- Levin & Company – books.
- Shoffeitt’s Off the Square – antique pieces and souvenirs.
- One World Fair Trade – fair trade jewelry, clothing, gifts, and more.
For a complete list of the shops in Healdsburg, see the Healdsburg Visitors Bureau website.
Cornerstone is a beautiful marketplace that features art-inspired gardens, live music, artisan foods, wineries, and an array of local shops. Make a stop at one of the unique stores below!
- Potter Green & Co. – locally crafted home and garden items.
- Eurasian Interiors – antiques, home decor, and gifts with European and Asian influence.
- Chateau Sonoma – French antiques, home and garden decor, and more.
- Tesoro Flowers – floral design, containers, plants, and antiques.
Visit the Cornerstone Sonoma website to learn more about this one-of-a-kind garden and marketplace.
Your Wine Country Getaway Awaits
After shopping to your heart’s content, head home to Olea Hotel. Surrounded by oak and olive trees, our boutique hotel offers the perfect getaway for anyone wishing to explore Sonoma and all it has to offer. Enjoy a wine country sunset on your private patio when you book our Upper View King Room. This lovely accommodation features a deluxe king bed, fireplace, bathroom with heated floors, and more. Each of our guests can also enjoy daily gourmet breakfast, complimentary wine in the lobby, spa services, and a luxurious, outdoor pool and hot tub. When you are ready to plan your Sonoma Valley getaway, check our current specials and book your stay today. We can’t wait to host you at Olea Hotel!