- Disinfecting of all commonly touched/used indoor areas (lobby, public restrooms, dining room, pool area, etc.).
- Requirement that all guests use hand sanitizer prior to entering any indoor common areas. Hand sanitizing dispensers located at each entry.
- No-contact check-in upon request; keys, property information, etc. at door entry upon check-in. All items will be properly disinfected.
- Employees will wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as recommended by the Sonoma County Health Department.
- For the safety of other guests and employees, please bring and wear the appropriate face covering for entering/exiting lobby and dining room areas.
- Seating options include the dining room or outdoor patio/terrace to ensure social distancing and minimal guest contact.
- Elimination of any self-serve breakfast items and drinks (all will be provided by the server).
- All kitchen staff members will wear PPE equipment and continue to follow safe serve and food safety practices when preparing food. Food handling equipment / accessories will be cleaned daily. Interactions with customers will also be limited.
- Elimination of turn down/daily cleaning of guest rooms for multi-day stays to ensure the safety of guests and staff (new towels, snacks, etc. available upon request).
- All in-room air filters/HVAC units cleaned thoroughly just prior to re-opening and will be cleaned periodically.
- Housekeepers will wear the appropriate PPE while cleaning guest rooms and common areas.
- Dirty linens are also placed in a separate laundry bag and washed according to CDC guidelines.
- After guest departure, doors/windows will be opened and ventilating fans will be used to increase air circulation in the guestrooms.
- Once room cleaning and disinfecting has been completed, a staff member will place a “sanitized” sign on the exterior door handle and no other staff is permitted to enter.